Curtain Compliance Program
HAIGuard™’s Curtain Compliance Program™ sets a new standard for soft-surface sanitization. As the only service provider utilizing a multi-stage sanitization method designed specifically for specialty curtains, we apply mechanical, chemical, and steam processing to every curtain during every cleaning. This process is performed while respecting the flame resistant nature of the fabric.
A residual compound is applied with every cleaning before we polywrap the curtain to ensure maximum application and shelf life. Each curtain is barcoded during its first visit to our plant to enhance quality assurance and provide tracking documentation. This service saves the facility time and money while reducing liability.
- This proactive service takes the responsibility and workload off your staff.
- Patients experience improvements which results in better HCAHPS scores due to increased facility aesthetics.
- Promotes a safer patient care environment and helps lower the risk of Healthcare-Associated Infections.
- Enhances the life of the curtain by reducing fading, removing stains, and wrinkles.
- Our innovative scheduling program allows service to be proactively tracked improving compliance.
- No start-up costs or investments are required.