Shade Compliance Program™
The HAIGuard™ Shade Compliance Program™ sets a new healthcare industry standard for window treatment sanitization and maintenance. Our program is designed to work either in conjunction with our curtain compliance programs or as a stand‐alone service. The Shade Compliance Program™ creates a proactive solution for your window treatments before they can negatively impact your patients and their perception of your facility.
Based on a fixed schedule of your choosing, HAIGuard™ sanitizes every shade. Further, our technicians inspect and test each shade according to our performance standards. From there, our technicians will make the necessary adjustments or repairs at the time of the visit or prepare a corrective action plan for any services that may be needed. As our customer, you can elect to have certain services performed automatically.
- Our professional staff documents the service of each shade per your annual schedule, eliminating extra work for your staff while reducing the chance of impacting your patient.
- The shade is completely sanitized with an EPA-approved solution. Alternative cleaners of your choosing may also be applied.
- Proactive maintenance extends the life of the shade by replacing faulty parts instead of complete units.
- Safety is improved by identifying and correcting mechanical issues early.
- Our innovative scheduling program allows service to be coordinated with other projects, such as renovations.